Carmen EQ Specifications
• Channels 1 & 2 each have 2 sets of selectable stereo RCA inputs. Phono(A)/Line(B).
• Channels 3 & 4 each have 1 sets of Line RCA inputs.
FX Loop (Pre Master):
• Unbalanced RCA stereo send – loop out
• Unbalanced RCA stereo return – loop in
• Stereo cue for each of the four channels and master mix (PGM), selectable via the cue selector (with level control), split cue switch lets you monitor the master mix in the right ear and the selected cue channel in the left ear.
• Stereo Booth, RCA and Balanced TRS
• Stereo Master, RCA and Balanced XLR
EQ per channel – 2 way:
• High +/- 12db @ 12 Khz
• Bass +/- 12db @ 150 Hz
• Stereo VU meters on Master output – post volume (0vu = +4dbu)
• 48v DC external power supply 100v-240v ac input